Tuesday 3 November 2009

Clomid, Shlomid....

Okay.....sooooooo...................I can now say with all good sense and authority that I have experienced the miracle drug of Clomid. Funnily enough, this has come after about a zillion IVF cycles. I do work backwards, y'all.

Clomid is a demon drug. The first month I used it will go down in history as the Hunter Valley Wedding Shemozzle of 2009. In which, on my first ever cycle of clomid , I had a hugely embarrassing meltdown of epic proportions at a wedding in NSW, at which every single guest was either preggers, or had a large suite of bebe, with which to taunt moi, el infertilito.

Apart from the minor behavioural disorders, my months on Clomid have been relatively benign. This will be month no. 3 and month no. last. I said I'd do 3 Clomid cycles, and this is it, baby. I've done an early HPT, so know it didn't succeed. I do know that Clomid made me ovulate. In fact, these 3 months are the only times my test lines have been stronger than the control lines. Clearly, I have not been ovulating regularly in the past.

I am still completely, fucking unexplained.

3 comments:

ColourYourWorld said...

Oh yes how I do recall the demon drug. I become obnoxious and would cry at the drop of a hat.

I am sorry.Unexplained just totally sucks.

Gab said...

Bugger bugger. 3 cycles has gone quickly (for those of us not enduring them). I hope you can decide on some next steps....

kitkat38 said...

Crapola!!!!!!
It truly sucks x