Monday 21 December 2009

Youse are all biatches.

Yes, this will be an angry, uncomprehending post, full of sound and fury and I guess, like life, signifying nothing. Christmas does this to the fertility-challenged.

1. Must go to husband's family's Xmas day nightmare where there will be 5 babies. Lord, take me now.

2. Must shop for said 5 babies. Yes, joy of the season, I get to shop for toys and clothes for FIVE OTHER BABIES, YAY!

3. Bosses' Xmas party tonight at which a fucking 40 year old was passing around her phone with her fucking 13 week scan on it. Again I ask, where, when, how, why??? There is no god.

4. I'm still fucking fat from almost 6 years of failed pregnancies and IVF, while all the breeders I know seem to drop their fucking baby weight within months of giving birth. Babies AND thinness, fuck dat!

Merry X-mas.

2 comments:

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

That's fucked up. You are still one of the hottest woman I know ;)

ColourYourWorld said...

Sending you strength to get through this difficult time. Just so you know I was fat before and still am fat ;)