Thursday 17 September 2009

There is a light that never goes out.....

.....yet I sometimes wish it would. It's not a brilliant light; it's desperate and flickers with fraught, anxious emotion. It's the murky scintilla of hope that draws back the determined, time and again. Some may call us foolhardy. Whatever it is, the primal urge to procreate is so ludicrously unyielding that it leaves me breathless at times. Some of us long-time ACers talk about the goalposts constantly shifting with each failed, despairing attempt.

My goalposts are now so far outta the footy field, that I'd need binoculars to spy them.

Eggs or body? The great unexplained.

If body, I can stim yet again with the hope of getting enough to freeze so I can look for a surrogate, one way or the other.

If eggs, maybe it's time to source a donor.

I dunno.