Wednesday 21 January 2009

Age shall not weary me.

Yet it does. Getting some sort of weird sciatic pain after bending over to scrub the shower is surely a sign of things to come. But I won't digress into that potentially distressing topic.

So, finally the PGD co-ordinator at the new clinic has rung me for a chat, while I was out and about, of course. I hope the girls in the Myer shoe dept enjoyed my recital of my loss history amongst the Diana Ferraris. Hey, you gotta laugh. I'm not quite sure what the whole chain of command is there, it seems that she consults with a geneticist to see if we're likely candidates, then calls me back in a few weeks. Apparently I'm still not old in IVF terms, which is exhausting to constantly hear. Possibly it won't lead to closure as there's always the potential of finding out that most of the embies are normal and still not conceiving. I wouldn't at all be surprised if this were to be my fate. At this stage, I think I'd rather know that the majority are bung......I need answers!!!

There's still the required ring around to find a FS and the referral etc.....kind of putting these things off for a bit. I think I mentally need to not do IVF for a few months, not to mention physically. My wacko New Year's fad diet seems to be working for now, so I'd like to be in optimal shape before pumping myself full of those horror hormones again.

Hopefully Dr Suave has the results of the placental testing on last week's loss but who knows with this FC...

I'm moving soon and won't have net access for ages, so I foresee a reasonably long break from blogging. Buh-bye for now!

No comments: